CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

five : forty-five a m


the black beyond the screen is inky. blotting out features and figures and furniture, thoughts. my shin is sore from who knows what. and i still feel faintly like a failure from last night. but even with the wailing and vomit and the sad frustrated face, she did fall asleep on me. she slept so soundly and so sweet. waiting or not waiting. awake, but still waking.



* * *


this is my warm up.
my first breath.
my break up.
my new start.
my new day.
my long say.
my heart's sway.
my hold on.
i'm holding on.





[ goodmorning princess ]

1 comment:

  1. you're back! is your shin still sore?

    miss mare mare keep writing on hg. even when the bride has you so busy you just might fall over. please?

    ReplyDelete